Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

There are many things that factor into the ranking of a high school like the test scores of the students, the success rates of all students and the environment in which students learn. Orange High is no different and the Orange High School ranking will tell parents and staff some interesting things. Most notably, the ranking determines where the school needs to improve and where they can pull inspiration from.

The Orange High School ranking puts the results of Orange High up against the results of other high schools in California.

The Orange High School ranking puts the results of Orange High up against the results of other high schools in California.

Orange High School Ranking | Academics

The academics of Orange High School prove to be a worrisome sign, though success is still possible. That success is easy to see, especially in the graduation rate. Currently, 93% of students who attend Orange High graduate. The worrisome sign lies in the college readiness of those students. Currently, only 28% of students are graduating with UC/CSU entrance requirements being met. Students are also testing with a 45% proficiency in English and 16% proficiency in Math. The state averages for Math and English are currently 50% in English and 39% in Math. This shows that students may require more attention in Math and English and could be better prepared for college.

Orange High School Ranking | Equity

The equity of a school is a bit more difficult to rank but not impossible. In order to determine the equity of Orange High, we need to take a look at two different classes of students, those from low-income families and those with disabilities. Students from low-income families currently make up 74% of the student body at Orange High. Unfortunately, those low-income students are performing below the other 26% of students. Students with disabilities are even more difficult to rank. To figure out their performance, students with disabilities are ranked with other students with disabilities from other California schools. Currently, students with disabilities in California have a 15% proficiency. At Orange High, students with disabilities have a 13% proficiency in their learnings.

The Orange High School ranking puts the results of Orange High up against the results of other high schools in California.

Orange High School Ranking | Environment

The environment includes many different factors but only certain ones can be ranked. For example, the student body is made up of 49% female and 51% male students. That percentage may not be important to the rank of a high school but some parents like to know these facts. What can be ranked is the staff to student ratios. For example, at Orange High there are 27 students for every 1 teacher, the average for that is 22 students for every 1 teacher. There are also 473 students for every 1 counselor with the average being 830 students to 1 counselor. A promising sign is that 100% of full-time teachers at Orange High are certified.

Orange High School Ranking | Varsity Driving Academy

Varsity Driving Academy is determined to teach students how to drive safely and defensively. However, the goal is not to get in the way of high school education or in the way of social life. In order to make everyone happy, Varsity Driving Academy offers flexible scheduling with online learning. There is also a free pick up and drop off service that makes practicing even easier. Find out more about Varsity Driving Academy and Orange High School and then register for classes today!

Translate »